Margaret Booth attends Project Ability’s ReConnect programme.
Margaret is a painter drawn to figurative subjects but her practice often contains an experimental mix of portraiture and abstraction. Booth’s paintings shift and develop with each viewing and are seemingly touched by a world beyond the studio where there is an energetic sense of the artist revitalising her practice with every outcome. Booth has developed a painterly language with variations of touch and tone and an inherent skill and understanding of constructing faces and abstract shapes.
Margaret Booth has exhibited widely with Project Ability including Connect showcases at Platform, Glasgow, '...a thousand ships' 2010, 'Film Noir' 2011 and 'The Language of Situation' 2012 and Impact Art Fair, Candid Arts Trust, London 2011.
- ReConnect Group Show - 2013
- Film Noir at Trongate 103 - 2012
- The Language of Situation - 2012
- Film Noir at GFT - 2012
- Film Noir - 2011
- Impact Art Fair - 2011
- ... a thousand ships at Touchbase - 2010
- ... a thousand ships at the Newbery Gallery - 2010
- No One Watching, Connect Group Show - 2010
- ... a thousand ships - 2010
- A - E
- F - J
- K - O
- P - T
- U - Z
Gallery Opening Times
Tuesday to Saturday
10am to 5pm