As you already know, we are having our Xmas fundraiser in Mono on Thursday 9 December, 7pm till late. As well as performances by RM Hubbert, Alasdair Roberts and International Airport djs, a beautiful exhibition of new works by Tommy Mason and a small pop up shop for the night, we will be holding a raffle!
There are plenty of great prizes this year! We would like to send our warmest THANK YOU to all the organisations that donated something towards the raffle, as well as Mono and Monorail for hosting the event.
So, what could you win this year?
– a £30 voucher for the treatment of your choice at Karada Massage
– 2 tickets for the STG show of your choice at Ramshorn Theatre
– three great prizes from Mr Ben Retro Clothing: a £15 voucher, a brooch and a bottle of wine! Mr Ben also gave Project Ability a £20 donation.
– a voucher for 6 delicious cupcakes at Cupcake
– free lunch for 2 (drinks not included) at Trans Europe Cafe
– 2 bottles of wine from Cafe Gandolfi
– 2 rare magazines (The Ride Journal (cycling) issue 4 and It’s Nice That (Art) issue 4) from GmbH
– 3 books from the Fruitmarket Gallery: Air Iomlaid – On Exchange, from a project they did last year with children from Edinburgh and Skye led by artist Julie Brook. Childish Things – From their current show, and second collaboration with Glasgow University’s David Hopkins. Preserves – Christine Borland.
– One of the framed pieces by Tommy Mason exhibited in Mono.
With prizes like these, the snow doesn’t stand a chance! See you all in Mono on Thursday, from 7pm!