We provide a high level of support and will usually offer a ratio of one artist to four young people.
Advance booking is required for most workshops and activities and there is a charge of £5 per class.
Taking part enables you to:
- Explore a range of creative processes and learn new artistic skills
- Access high quality art materials and current digital technology
- Receive support and creative guidance from professional artists
- Access opportunities to exhibit your work
- Increase your confidence and self-sesteem
About the workshops:
- We are committed to keeping young people in our care safe and have all relevant health and safety policies and procedures in place.
- All staff and artists are subject to an enhanced disclosure check.Young people with personal care needs should be supported by an appropriate adult.
- We encourage integrated activities by inviting non-disabled siblings and friends to attend workshops.
For further information call us on 0141 552 2822.
Classes & Workshops
- Workshop Programme
- Saturday Visual Art Classes
- Introduction to Film workshops
- Art Matters
- Young Talent on Screen
Young Talent on Screen - Film Festival