2014 sees the start of an exciting new opportunity for artists to be involved with our organisation. ‘The ReSearch Room’ provides space and support to artists who have an interest in developing their practice through research and delivery in partnership with the artists at Project Ability. The ‘ReSearch’ programme will give artists of all experiences and abilities, the opportunity to work and learn from each other in a series of creative conversations.
At this stage, we are looking for artists who would like to take part in ‘ReSearch’ to submit their ideas of how they would approach developing a shared practice, working in a reciprocal partnership with an artist with different life experiences to themselves.
All of these volunteering positions are based at our workshop on the 3rd floor of Trongate 103. If you have any queries regarding these positions, please feel free to contact Volunteers Co-ordinator, Tracy Gorman. If you are interested in volunteering in one of these roles please complete the application form and return it to Tracy Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th January 2014. Informal Interviews will be held the week beginning Monday 27th January 2014.
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010