On 1st November 2012, we launched our annual 2012, Xmas Pounds Appeal and we have set a target of £1500.
2012 has been a fantastic fundraising year. Our supporters have raised more money than ever before.
They have run marathons and swam rivers for Project Ability. They have dared to dye their hair pink and then gone bald (!) to raise funds for Project Ability.
There are several ways you can give money towards our 2012, Xmas Pounds Appeal:
• You can hand in cash to the office
• Send a cheque made out to Project Ability
• Donate securely on line at http://www.justgiving.com/projectabilityltd
All the money we receive will go towards providing more opportunities for our participants: workshops, film classes, exhibitions, film screenings, training and events.
Every donation, large or small, makes a difference. Please help us reach our target of £1500!
Many, many thanks from everyone at Project Ability.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010