The clocks have changed, the days are getting longer and lighter, bulbs are flowering, leaves are budding and the streets are filling up with runners, walkers and cyclists training for the annual round of charity runs, marathons, road races, swimathons etc.
If you are in training and preparing for a challenge please nominate Project Ability as your charity fundraising partner. Set-up a page on Just Giving nominating Project Ability as your charity of choice and send the link to your friends, family and colleagues and we can help spread the word by posting the link on our website and social media.
People are extremely generous: in 2012, our supporters raised £3762 using the Just Giving secure website and a further £1000 by claiming gift aid on eligible donations.
Lets see if we can raise the bar even higher in 2013!!
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010