Project Ability is a registered charity which receives support from Glasgow Life and Creative Scotland to provide opportunities for people with disabilities and others to develop their artistic practice and promote their art work.
This funding amounts to less then 50% of our annual costs. Each year we must raise a substantial amount of additional income to support our programme and to continue to provide learning opportunities, workshops, exhibitions, residencies and classes.
We deliver an excellent programme; class sizes are small with a high tutor to participant ratio. We only work with professional quality materials and present work to the highest standard.
We are in receipt of project funding from:
- Creative Scotland Lottery
- Lankelly Chase Foundation
- Esmee Fairbairn Foundation
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- BBC Children in Need
- Robertson Trust
- Bank of Scotland Foundation
- Paul Hamlyn
- Cashback for Creativity
- Saints and Sinners
- Yorkshire Building Society Charitable Foundation
- The Co-operative Membership Community Fund
- The Ronald Miller Foundation
- Trefoil Project
- Peoples Postcode Trust
- Young Start
- Garfield Weston Foundation
We are extremely thankful for the generosity of our friends and supporters who each year raise a considerable amount of funds through taking part in fundraising challenges and events.
- Individual donations can be made securely online through our Local Giving page.
- As a business or individual you can sponsor an exhibition, event or any part of our workshop and outreach programme.
- You can purchase original artwork by exciting emerging, Scottish artists directly from the gallery or studio or our online shop.
- You can purchase gift items and cards from our shop.
For further details on fundraising, making a donation, sponsorship or buying art please contact Project Ability directly on 0141 552 2822 and by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010