The recent Charity Emporium event held at The Good Spirit Co. on Saturday 2n June was a great success. There were 12 stalls selling handmade crafts, fashion and artwork, while DJ’s provided entertainment. Half of the money raised was donated to Project Ability, the other half to Galgael, a local community project building and sailing traditional boats, in celebration of Scotland's heritage. A big thank you to everyone involved, we really appreciate the support. If you would like to hold an event or fundraise for Project Ability in your own unique way we’d love to hear from you, please get in touch.
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
- Project Ability is now recruiting Board Members: closing date 20th May 2013.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010