Sam Mcilmunn has attended film classes at Project Ability for many years. He is a regular contributor to many of our award winning films. He wanted to help the Film Fund Appeal so set himself a challange! If he could raise £100 he would dye his hair pink for a week.!
Sam raised a total of £225.00.
Thank you Sam
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010