Janette Stewart, who ran the New York Marathon back in November 2010, donated all the money she raised to Project Ability, and it's over £1,000 !!
We are all very, very grateful and would like to send a warm THANK YOU to Janette! You can see her on the photo above, just passing the 'Finish' line (white Project Ability T-shirt).
If you wish to fundraise for Project Ability, just get in touch with us and we will do what we can to help.
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
- Project Ability is now recruiting Board Members: closing date 20th May 2013.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010