Our very brave staff member John Fitzpatrick ran The Mighty Deerstalker 2011 in March, and made it to the end in one piece! Not only that, but he also raised a fantastic £324.91 for Project Ability!
"It was really tough. It ended up being 14K instead of 10K over all types of terrain. Road, mud, grass, scree, rivers, more mud, up steep gradients, down steeper ones, more mud, waist deep water....and all done at night. It was great fun. We had a lot of support before and during the race, and I'd like to say a very big thank you and well done to everyone who sponsored us and helped us smash our target. Your support made every squelchy step a good bit more endurable. Thank you all very much."
Thanks to everyone who donated, and thanks to John!!
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
- Project Ability is now recruiting Board Members: closing date 20th May 2013.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010