Tickets are now on sale for our Christmas Party on Thursday 13th December and for the raffle which will be drawn on the same evening.
Raffle prizes are as follows, with more to be confirmed:
Two course meal for two and a bottle of wine at Saramago Café Bar
Family Ticket for Jack & the Beanstalk at The SECC
Four GFT Cinema Tickets for a film of your choice
Two bottles of wine from the Flying Duck
Twelve cupcakes from Cupcake
£25 lunch voucher from Rose & Grants
£25 voucher for Wilson’s Hairdressers
Product hamper from Urban Angel
Project Ability Artwork
Entertainment will be provided by The Easy Orchestra
Tickets for the party are £5.00 each which includes a free drink, raffle tickets are £1.00 each or 5 for £4.00.
You can purchase tickets from Project Ability on the 3rd floor at Trongate103.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010