On the 16th and 17th of November 2012 our Re-Connect artists hosted a Cake sale at Trongate 103. We sold out on the first day and so the home bakers shook off their pinnys and produced a second batch of delicious treats for the Friday. We sold Cup Cakes, Krispie Cakes, Spelt Bread, Biscuits, Cookies and lots and lots of Tablet!
We send our thanks to everyone who baked however extra special thanks go to Janette who came up with the idea. Jan for her entrepreneurial skills and the tattie scones! Pauline’s mum for her epic baking sessions. Stuart’s sister.
And all our lovely customers.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010