Artwork can be bought directly from the gallery and from our shop.
We accept cash, cheque and card payments and are now part of Creative Scotland's "OWN ART" scheme.
Artwork can also be bought directly from the studio. If you are interested in making a purchase please contact us and we can arrange to show you work from the archive.
Art publications, original postcards, cards, jewellery and small art objects can be purchased from the shop all year round. All items are made by Project Ability artists.
Our shop is open during Gallery hours (Tuesday - Saturday, 10.00am - 5.00pm)
You can now shop online! Just click below to access Project Ability's online secure store with CultureLabel.com
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010