Become a supporter of Project Ability for only £5 per month and help us to transform the lives of people with disabilities of all ages through visual art.
How do I become a supporter?
You can donate £5 each month (or more) by setting up a direct debit through our Local Giving page. It’s easy, secure and they sort out Gift Aid too. Your £5 donation with Gift Aid becomes £6.25. Alternatively, you can set up a standing order by downloading a form here.
We are suggesting £5 per month as an introductory level, however, there is no limit to what you can donate.
Why support us?
By becoming a supporter you will be helping us to continue our vital work. Demand for our service has never been higher but the challenges of funding mean that we have long waiting lists of people who need our help.
Your support means that we can help more people become healthier and happier. Ours is a person centred approach, participants benefit artistically, socially and emotionally from accessing a high quality programme of creative activity where they learn, progress and celebrate their achievements.
What we give you in return
In addition to the satisfaction of helping many people through your monthly donation, you will also receive:
- Invitations to our exhibition private views
- A regular enewsletter
- An invitation to our annual Supporters evening
We look forward to welcoming you to Project Ability’s team of Supporters. Together, we can fight to end the stigma of mental ill health and advocate the wider inclusion of people with disabilities in our community.
If you have any questions about the Project Ability Supporters Scheme, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call us on 0141 552 2822.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010