Our Connect tutor John has ran the Mighty Deerstalker to raise funds for Project Ability. The Mighty Deerstalker is a 14km race, at night, with a series of obstacles along the way, including two very high walls just before the finish line!
'It was BRUTAL!' he says, 'it was tougher than last year as it was a lot colder. My legs are still sore!'. But John survived to tell the tale, and even managed to finish the race in 2 hours and 32 minutes - 8 minutes less than last year! He also managed to smash his £300 target: thanks to your very generous donations and his efforts, John raised an amazing £725.50!!
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
- Project Ability is now recruiting Board Members: closing date 20th May 2013.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010