Project Ability's young film makers launched a Film Fund Appeal to raise money to purchase some much needed and up to date film equipment such as ipads and an HD Camera.
We asked for donations to help us reach our target of £7500. We have been awarded a grant from the Co-op Membership Community Fund and the Yorkshire Building Society Charitable Foundation and we also received funding from the Peoples Postcode Lottery. Young Sam Mcilmunn raised funds by dying his hair pink then shaving it all off a week later and Pauline Jackson set up a nail bar for a day here at Project Ability.
Thanks to everyone for all their hard work!
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010