How to book a visual arts workshop at Project Ability
Thank you for your interest in attending one of the workshops at Project Ability.
- Workshops for all 3 programmes (Aspire, ReConnect and Create) run in blocks of 8 – 10 weeks, four times throughout the year.
- You can register your interest in a class by emailing our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have expressed an interest in a class, you will be added to our mailing list. Booking forms will be sent out to the whole mailing list several weeks before the new class starting.
- The booking form allows you to select your preferred time slot, depending on which class you book, see the dates section below for more details on this.
- The booking form also has all the details on how to make your payment.
- Booking forms can be sent out and returned by either email or post, whichever is easiest.
- Once we have received your completed form and payment we will be in touch to confirm your place.
The next block of Aspire workshops will start on Monday 15th January 2024. To register your interest for this class please email email@example.com
The next block of ReConnect workshops will start on Monday 15th January 2024. To register your interest for this class please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Create /Art Matters
The next block of Create and Art Matters workshops will begin on the 28th October 2023. Create is for children and young adults with disabilities aged 8 – 25. Art Matters is for young disabled artists aged 18 -28. All classes are on a Saturday. The cost is £80.
28 Oct, 4,11,8,25 Nov
Please note, all classes are filled up on a first come first serve basis so it is advisable to get your booking form back quickly to avoid disappointment for your preferred time slot.