Can you support us?
We don’t have big sponsors, we don’t do intrusive advertising, and we are kept going by donations from you, our wonderful community of artists & supporters.
If you appreciate the programmes we offer, and would like to help us continue, then please do consider donating. We need your help, now more than ever.
You can join here on our Local Giving page. It’s easy, secure & it only takes a few minutes to sign up.
Ways to Donate
You can support us either with a one-off donation or, even better, by becoming a Friend of Project Ability and joining our club of loyal supporters who pledge a monthly donation, creating a bedrock of vital support for our classes & activities.
In addition to the warm glow of giving and having Project Ability in your life for another year, Friends will also receive a few lovely things in return for their generosity.
- A link to our VIP Friends section of the website – Your first £5 monthly donation allows you to select a free unique print by one of our artists and a tote bag as a thank you for your support. (This section is regularly updated with extra gifts and surprises!)
- Free gift with purchase at certain times of the year
- First access to our Lucky dips and art raffles (these always sell out quickly, usually within the first few days!)
- Personal invitations to private views & exhibition openings throughout the year
- Christmas Supporters’ Evening with the opportunity to be first to reserve your favourite work
We need your help now more than ever. If you’d like to become a Friend of Project Ability then please visit Local Giving and select the ‘monthly’ option.
Thanks so much for your time and support, see on the inside!