Project Ability established 1984.
Project Ability is a Glasgow-based visual arts organisation with an international reputation for excellence. We create opportunities for people with disabilities and people with mental health issues, aged 5 years to 80 plus, to express themselves and achieve artistic excellence.
Over three hundred people each week take part in our year round programme of workshops, events and exhibitions which are held in our centre in Trongate 103 and in community venues throughout the city.
We work in partnership with people with disabilities and their support agencies across the UK and develop local, national and international arts projects, creating opportunities for people to network, share their practice and exhibit their work.
- About Us
- Shop at Trongate 103
- Financial Accounts and Reports
- Fundraise for Project Ability - 2013 Campaign
- Project Ability is now recruiting Board Members: closing date 20th May 2013.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Past Fundraising Events
- Project Ability are having a party!
- Re-Connect Cake Sale
- Young Film Makers Film Fund
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2012
- Pauline’s Nail Bar
- Chris Gorman swims the Firth of Forth
- Hair Raising!!
- Fundraising for Project Ability
- Megan Jarvie : South Downs Marathon 9th June 2012
- Joannie Tough: Edinburgh half marathon 27th May 2012
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2012
- Christmas Pound Appeal 2011
- John Fitzpatrick: The Mighty Deerstalker 2011
- Christmas Pounds Appeal 2010
- Janette Stewart: New York Marathon 2010