Christmas Gift Guide – Buy for good
STOCK SPOTLIGHT! ✨ As Christmas nears we have a fantastic range of locally made gifts, sure to make your friends and family smile! Each week in the lead up to Christmas we’ll be doing a stock spotlight on social media, but remember to pop by our physical shop too as we have even more wonderful gifts and larger artworks available there!
We also have a large archive room so if you are familiar with the work of a particular artist always reach out to see if we have any work that might not be on show or listed online. We’re always happy to help and LOVE seeing artwork find their forever homes! For every original artwork that is sold the artist receives 50% and the other 50% goes to helping Project Ability carry on doing the work they do! It really makes the artists so happy knowing their work has sold!
Here’s this week’s round up!
1. Lego earrings made by Morag Macgilchrist, £2. Lots more styles in our gallery shop – message if you’d like to see more! https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/lego-earrings-purple-curve/
2. Pet portrait commission: £75 A4 or £125 A3. Custom watercolour painting of your pet by Cameron Morgan. https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/pet-portraits/
3. Pet Bowls! £15, collab by Ruth Mutch and Soo Ja. Again we have a few more styles in our gallery shop so drop us a message if you’d like to see these. https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/pet-bowl-2/
4. Gift Voucher! Who doesn’t love to receive a gift voucher, vouchers can be redeemed in our gallery or online. Values from £10 – £200 available. The perfect quick present! https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/gift-voucher/
5. ‘Wee Man on the Moon’ oil painting by David Bradley. £30 https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/wee-man-and-the-moon-2/
6. Christmas cards, pack of 8 for £8. Each year we run a competition for artists to design the new Christmas cards! This year we have 4 beautiful and fun designs. We think it is still lovely to receive a Christmas card from a neighbour or perfect for popping that gift voucher in! https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/2023-christmas-cards-pack-of-8/
7. Large luxury velvet cushion by Bel Pye. £55 https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/luxury-velvet-cushion-in-blues-large/
8. ‘You make me smile’ framed embroidery by Doreen Kay, £150. https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/you-make-me-smile/
9. ‘Zebra’ pastel on paper by Paul Stokesley, £100. Measures 45 × 63 cm and is currently featured in our Christmas Exhibition! https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/zebra-2/
10. Untitled mixed media by Patrick Butterworth, £80 https://www.project-ability.co.uk/product/untitled-7/